CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Embossed Butterflies

I made this card using the darice corner embossing butterfly folder and the 12 inch border butterfly also from Darice. The card is a 6 x 6, I did add some liquid pearls on the butterfly back for alittle definition on the butterflies.  Always remember when doing the  6 x 6 cards they will have to be hand stamped as they do cost alittle more to mail and they will jam the postal machines if not handstamped. These  folders can be got at AC Moore.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! YOU are so talented.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three times!!! No wonder you didn't want to make another card. Thank you for showing us the new embossing folders. You already have supplied me with my own. Thanks for showing us your beautiful cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete