CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, July 26, 2012

Queen Bee

I just had to do another Out of Character Card,  My daughter gave me a bracelet that said queen bee on it for my birthday so that is kind of what inspired me for this card.  Glad to know she thinks I'm the Queen Bee. LOL (Or maybe she was just trying to swell my head).  The card is a 6 x 9, I used the Tim Holtz Honeycomb embossing folder for the background, cut the Queen at 4.5 inches, the Bee is from Art Noueau cut at 3.5 inches and the ribbon is from my good friend Barbie from the cricut board.  She is a Stampin Up rep and sent me a few samples of the ribbon, I really like the polka dot. So if you need any stampin up give her a shout on the board.  Bee is also put on an action wobble.  Thanks for buzzing by today, would love to hear  your thoughts on  my Queen Bee.

5 comments:

  1. I am so loving the font on you card. You had my imagination going last night when you told me you were cutting out a bee. Ok queen bee, I think you did a fab job!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I am getting inspired to actually open this cartridge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I am popping over from the Circle MB and am a follower already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great use of Out of Character! I am visiting via the Circle MB link today! Great project! I am a new follower.
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so fun. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete