CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blooming Roses

Just a little enabling today.  WHile I was in AC Moore this week I came across some new merchandise in their quilling section. I have never really been to much into the quilling but it gorgeous art work when done.  I was looking an came across something that I knew I would use over and over again so with coupon in hand off I go with my new goodies.  They are made by Quilled Creations, the first is a package of roses cut in small, med and large all you do is roll and you have over 120 roses in four colors.


The 2nd and 3rd kind of go together, they are the cutting pads along with the dies in small med and large.

While you can make flowers with the spellbinder dies, and the cricut cartridge FLower shoppe, Art Philsophy and many others these are great grab quick alternatives to pulling your machines out.  I do like the small size too.
So just remember when life gets so busy every now and then you have to stop and smell the roses. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello friend what a great video! I am so loving the tiny flowers and dies and pre-cut and gosh I just love it all. Thanks for showing all the options. I think we need to meet at JoAnn's next week. See what you do to me.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous video and thanks for sharing this. We are going on a road trip in August to Connecticut from here in Canada. I hope to hit some craft stores whilst I'm there so will keep an eye out for these. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing I so do not have the paitence.. Great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont let these little flowers intimidate you they are so super easy to make and take no time to put together, you should give it a try, I thought the same thing at first. You will be amazed how quick they go to gether

    ReplyDelete