CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, July 30, 2012

Smelling like a rose

While in a local goodwill the other week I came across a package of gorgeous invitation cards for a shower.  The wheels started turning in my head as to how I could use these cards they were just to pretty to leave there on the shelf.  So they came home with me and this is my creation from my goodwill find.  I cut the embossed image off the card, and I also used one of my new 12 inch border embossing folders from Darice called lace added some ribbon and some small flowers, & pearls, card base is 6 x 6.  Now I can say I have a new trash to treasure.  I just love these yellow roses.  Thanks for popping in and remember someone else's trash might be your treasure.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is soooooo beautiful, even though it's yellow. Boy can you make yellow look beaufiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful job youve done! Really love the colors too...greens and yellows have always been my favorites. Fantastic job! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that card is stunning! Great job! and from a thrift find too... now I am going to be on the look out for even more stuff... :)

    Michele
    http://scrap-n-dance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete