CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Stroll

Hello followers and visitors, thanks for stopping by today.  Today's card is something that I have been playing around in my head for a few days.  I actually used  7 cartridges to make this one card.  I think she is gorgeous.  I can't give you exact measurements as I created most of it in Cricut Craftroom so you are able to strech and resize things alittle to your liking. 

For starters the card is a 6 x 9, Girl came from Art Nouveau pg 49, one of my favorites, Tree is from Heritage pg 24, fence is from Heritage also stretched to fit card properly, Cats are squeezed into a 1 inch square in CCR they are from Kate's ABC pg 36, Birds are from Floral Embellished pg 61-63 same as the cats they were squeezed to fit in a 1 inch space, Birdbath is from 3 Birds on Parade pg 74, Grass came from Everyday Paper Dolls pg 77 also stretched just alittle, and I used the free Banners image for the heading, Inked the sky and tree, used liquid glass for the water in birdbath and a stamped sentiment from CTMH - Art Philosophy stamp sets.  Grass and lady are pop dotted for elevation on the card. Inside of card just has a couple of layered mats and a space for greeting.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful..LOVE the tree!! super fun and 7 carts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a truly lovely card. The details are great.

    ReplyDelete