CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me

Good morning, after being gone for a few weeks to visit my daughter in FL I'm back home now and so ready to start playing with my goodies that I got at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. My buddy Lorraine and I have gone for the last 3 years and we always have a good time.  We also share alot of the same taste in our stamps and other scrapping things, while she mainly does cards I do alittle of it all, from cards to scrapbooking to altered projects.  But lately seems I have been doing more cards.  Well here's my card that I made using the stamp by Heartfelt Creations called Cardinal Posy, I also used the HC custom die called decorative oval window.  Colored with copics, added stickles, some pearls and glitter pens.  The get well was punched out of a sheet that I got that had 30 different sayings from the flower soft company, these were a great find at a dollar they had them on clearance and I thought perfect no stamping just punch and add to cards, they came with Happy Birthday, Best wishes, Just to say, With Love, Thinking of you, Get Well & Just for you, all the perfect greetings that could be used on many occasions.  Hope you like and thanks for popping in today, feel free to leave a comment I love reading your thoughts on my projects.

2 comments:

  1. Hello scrappy friend. I see you got a chance to use your stamp too. Love it and great job!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this cardinal stamp, This is the 4th or 5th time I have seen this on a cards. I'm guessing this is an enabling. I want this stamp!!!

    By the way, you did a great job with this and the coloring is so good. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete