CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Sunday, July 1, 2012

GiGi's

As some of you know my grandkids  call me GiGi and on a few other sites I'm known as scrapngigi,well I'm on a new mission to visit places with the name GiGi in it and I started out by visiting a place in Foley Alabama called GiGi's Scrapbooking.  My daughter took me there when we were visiting it was a cute store with a beachy theme throughout the store, had lots of great projects found some nice goodies to bring back with me  and dear hubby even found things he wanted for his book that I'm working on.  I got to spend time with my daughter too we always loving shopping together and add scrapbooking in and its even more fun together, a hobby I'm glad we share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment