CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, July 5, 2012

Roses are in bloom

While my daughter had surgery  I had time on my hands to do alittle coloring, so I took advantage of the time.  Even though I had time to color some images I forgot to bring extra paper pads to have choices so while I've been in Florida I had to do alittle shopping for some paper.  These were stamped with the Just rite stamps and colored with copics.  I used pop dots for elevation on my roses, and glitter pens to highlight the roses.  I did enjoy making these and I then gave the ones I made to my daughter to send out as thank you cards for all the wonderful people that brought meals to her family while we were here even though she can't eat solid foods.  Thanks for taking alook at a few simple cards.  Hard to make cards sometimes when you have little tools to do what you envision. 


3 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful and I hope your daughter is recovering from her surgery. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! I love the pink one and the background paper is super nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring. Hope your daughter is healing well.

    ReplyDelete