CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baby Jesus

What reminds you of Christmas more than the baby Jesus.  It brings a sense of peace just seeing that baby lying there in the manger.


I'm having so much fun with this new cart A quilted Christmas, I just love the images.  I used the manger on page 49 cut at 4.5 inches, I used the silhouette image.  I also used the Inspired Heart for the word Jesus.  Card base is 6 x 8 in order to get image to fit.  The ribbon is gathered that came from Hobby Lobby and some little pink bows were from my stash.  I did glitter the bottom of the manger.  The inside I used different size mats and the wording I just typed on my computer and cut out with the spellbinder die Lattice Retangles.  Thank you for stopping by to look at my Christmas in July Cards.  More to Come so make sure you come back and feel free to leave comments, I love hereing from my followers and I love new followers to so if you aren't a follower  please sign on to  follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment