CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, August 9, 2012

Notepad Alternatives

Hi everyone, sorry it has been so long since I posted anything new, but I took some time away from crafting for a few days and enjoyed time at the beach.  It is a great way when you need a break to come back refreshed and rejuvenated.
My card today is done with a notepad.  While I was in Michaels I saw these really cute note pads in different shapes and colors and thought why couldn't we use them for mats on cards, maybe some of you have already done this but it was new to me so I thought I would share with you today.
This is the notepad I found resembles the spellbinder label die.  Here is the card I made using this along with a stamp from justrite called With Sympathy, and some bling, I also used the MS lattice punch, popdots,ribbon and flat pearls. The roses are from the same stamp and colored with copics and highlighted with glitter pens. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - what a lovely idea to use the notebad. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun shopping with you and couldn't wait to see your project. I love it and what a great idea.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's such a good idea! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea. love the colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete