CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Sunday, February 10, 2013

You go First

This is a card I made using some Loralie fabric cutouts, lace, spellbinder dies, and one of the corner dies from the  Marianne Dies called the Creatable Dies - Anja Corner.  I cut and embossed on all four corners, What I found works best so your other images dont get smashed is to have a smaller piece of the tan mat the size of the die, this will help when embossing.  Added some flowers from Michaels dollar bin,along with some slick pearls, and one of my stickpins,  this is a 6 x 6 card.  Saying says "Getting old is just apart of life... You go first."   Thanks for popping in today.

2 comments:

  1. Your card cracked me up!! I was trying to decide which gal was me. Hahaha
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine you are the one on the right you are shorter. LOL, But the hairstyle is so you.

    ReplyDelete