CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, February 25, 2013

Random Cards



Ever had a day where you just feel like crafting and have no motivation what so ever to drag everything out that you need.  Today was one of those days so I decided to just see what was laying around in my scrap box and dont you know after just browsing a little while something popped into my head just to use what was in my scrap box, this is what I came up with, just a few cards with left over peice of paper.  Thanks for stopping in today.

3 comments:

  1. No Barb it is just random peices of paper that was in my scrapbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like coffee!!! You need to put your winter away, and think spring. I am so ready for warm weather. Oh ok....the snowman is cute.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete