CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Friday, February 8, 2013

Turning Five

Today my granddaughter will be turning five, it is so hard to beleive she is already five.  I remember holding her for the very first time so tiny and precious.  While I can not be with her as she lives 13.5 hours away not a day goes by that I don't think of  my precious angel.  So here's to turning five your GiGi loves you and wishes you only the best may all your wishes come true.  Looking forward to giving you kisses when I see you at Disney.  So for now Minnie is gonna take some love your way.  Happy Birthday Erika!!

No comments:

Post a Comment