CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, February 4, 2013

Paris Birthday

This card was made using the Justrite Paris Background stamp.  I also used Stampin up paper, the spellbinder dies I used for this card was Persian Accents and Lace Doily Motifs, & Martha Stewart Sticky labels, stamps were some I had in my stash. Card size is a 51/2 x 7.  Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I love the blue. That stamp is gorgeous. It can also be used to stamp part of the image or also cut out certain images. Love it!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete