CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pretty Birdcage


Todays card is made using BoBunny's Little Miss Paper, I just love this paper as there are so many beautiful things on it, the bad part is both sides are just as beautiful why do they do that to us.  Well I  must not be the only ones that liked it because I bought the last 4 sheets they had in stock.  The inside I used some card stock with corner punches and some vellum quotes I had, the best way that I have found to put vellum down is use your xyron sticker maker.
Sorry for the mishap with the video taping seems my camera was given me alittle bit of a hard time, It didn't want to cooperate with me.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment