CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Triple Layer Stamping Technique

I saw this card on pinterest and thought the technique looked fun so here is my attempt at this card.  I used just a random stamp that I had laying on my desk,Black mat sizes are card base cut at 51/2 x 81/2 folded in half, 31/4 x 41/2 and 21/4 x 31/2 White cardstock was cut at 2 x 31/4, 3 x 41/4, 4x51/4.  Stamped my images.  You can see the  video  how this is done at Dawn Olchefske's triple layer stamping technique,  Added some ribbon and stickpin and button, I think I will be making more of these with different stamps.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. I have also been wanting to try this technique. I am stuck when it comes to making fall cards. Maybe I should go back to my pinks. LOL The stick pin looks great too. Great card!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this too!!! Sure wish we three lived within the same zipcode so we could get together to work on them.
    Love it!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete