CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, September 29, 2012

New decor for my room

While I started out with purple and white I have realized that it is a hard color to work with so I have been gradually making changes to my room decor, I am noow going with black, white, and bright green so that things look alittle bit more polished and not so much random odd stuff.  The first project I attempted was making some matching new covers for my machines, I did the first one for the E2 and then the mini cover I did also.  While sewing is noot my strongest strength I think they turned out pretty good, I'm happy and so excited with the way they look.

My next project I attempted was another pin cushion this time.  I saw this on pinterest and so I had to give it a try. Here is the link to see if and get the pattern From thediydish.com.  These are so fun to make.  I gave the blue one to a dear friend for always being there whether it is an ear to listen or a hand to pitch it in and help.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Those are such cutties! Your room will look wonderful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my little dressmaker pincushion! She looks right at home on my desk. :)

    ReplyDelete