CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, September 29, 2012

What did you do this weekend?????

This was my yardsale for this weekend, I finally got around to cleanning out my attic and some storage areas in building on property and this is some of my many years accumalation.  Do you think I might need a 12 step program?  Luckily I had a friend who came over and help me drag things down out of the attic.  You never know when you are gonna meet an angel walking on this earth right next to you, I'm so thankful to have such wonderful angels(friends) in my life.  Made alittle moola today but I still have about 3/4 of stuff left.  Anybody want to come to my house for thier own shopping adventure, I'm sure I can hook you up with something from CHristmas, Halloween, Decor, crafts to something Come on I'm not that far away it would be worth the trip and just think if you help me get rid of all this stuff I would be more than happy to sit and crop with you once the tables are all cleared off we would have lots of space to spread out. 


1 comment:

  1. This looks like a real store! How wonderful to have a place for a yard sale.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete