CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scraps, Scraps, Scraps

Seems like the scrap piles keep getting larger and larger, so I gave myself a challenge today to use up my scraps, every card I made today was done with nothing but scraps.  It was actually nice completing so many cards today I did 10 total, guess that would be  a record for me to make that many cards in one day.  Now I have a stash for myself and am actually thinking since these were so easy and quick I might give some as christmas gifts to friends for their card stashes.
Here is another card I did with my scraps, this one is done on a 6 x6 card base and the mats were cut at 5 3/4 x 5 3/4, 51/2 x 51/2, and 51/4 x 51/4.  I used the SU punch 1 3/8 for the squares, I also used my perferated roller to edge the top layer, sentiment was computer generated, SU label punch, and EK success label punch.  Thank you so much for stopping by hope I have inspired you to use those scraps up.
Come back tomorrow to see my christmas card made with scraps.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your cards!!!!!Absolutely Amazing!!!
    TFS....I am going to try your pinwheel card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and I especially like that you used scraps for these cards. I have so many scraps that I need to use. Your video was so usefull. I have not made one of these cards in quite some time. I think you just refreshed my memory. Thanks friend
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea using up your scraps and the pin wheel is so pretty!
    And great use with the Stampin' Up! punch-where ever did you get it?! :)

    ReplyDelete