CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thinking of you

This card was super quick to make, its not very elaborate but I just love the pink and brown butterfly paper so I wanted to do real simple.  The scallopped bottom edge is done with the MS Cherish punch and I did 4 layers alternating the colors, the ribbon is from my SU friend Barbie it matched perfect, and the thinking of you sentiment is from a set of preprinted cutouts, I also cut one of the butterflies from the paper to pop dot on the ribbon.  Gonna send this to a friend who is having a rough time just to let her know I'm thinking of her.

1 comment: