CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lets go Muddin

This card is done for my son in law, as he loves to go muddin.  He has a truck that he has put 36 inch tires on  and is currently restoring.  The grandkids love to ride in daddy's big truck so since his birthday is coming I decided to make him this truck from Fathers Day cricut cartridge for the front of his birthday card, I used tinfoil taped to a piece of cardstock and then embossed for the silver diamond plate look.  Hope he likes it and I know hes looking forward to finishing his truck one of these days so he can take it out muddin.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments: