CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daffy Daffodils

This is a card I made using a stamp from Heartfelt Creations, they were at the GASC in Chantilly last weekend. I just love their stamps and products. This always reminds me of the first daffodil you see at the start of spring, because you know spring is on the way. I colored with copics, used orange stickles, punch is MS Aster, rhinestones and used a atyou spica glitter pin, these pins actually have ground glass in them which make the glitter so fine. The camera may not show the glitter but it is on all the creases of the flower. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: