CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, June 27, 2011

GASC

Went to the GASC in Chantilly VA this past weekend, and as always had a great time shopping and seeing some new things. And of course time spent with a friend is always a treasure too. Lorraine and I checked out the local scrapbook store called Scrapbook Plus, it was a nice little shop. Then on to more major shopping at the convention, I think we both got some great deals and had fun. To bad we couldn't have hooked up with other ones from the cricut board maybe next time. Here we are waiting in line for them to let us in.

No comments:

Post a Comment