CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Paper Quilting

I just love the look of handmade quilts, however I have no patience for doing them, but do admire all the work that goes into them. So this is gonna be my version of quilting. I used 2- 21/2 squares for the base and then a SU punch 1 1/4 for the 8 squares alternating the colors. The last one you have to tuck under the first one so don't completely glue that one down, then add a button or brad to center

. The words were cut from Just a note.

1 comment:

  1. I've made a few of these quilt cards too:-) They are a great way to use up scraps - nice job!

    ReplyDelete