CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Smores Anyone??

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing some crafting and shopping with Lorraine B. As always it is never a dull moment when we get together, just wish we didn't live so far apart. My friend Rhonda had sent me a box diagram for a smores box so that is the project we decided to do yesterday. We used Campin Critters and Camp out for the front of the box. After coming home I decided to make a thank you card to go along with the smores box. This will be a gift for a friend that truly loves smores.


15 comments:

  1. I had so much fun making these yummy kits. Thank you for spending the day with me. I can't wait to do it again.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. Do you have details for the box, or is cut from a cartridge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!!! Looks like yu had a fun day with your scrappin buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable...found you through Lorraine's site. Would love to have the pattern

    Susan
    wingshi@ comcast. net
    www.expressionavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear the two of you had a great day! This little box is just the cutest thing!
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love the pattern or is it on cricut cart that I missed?!! TFS! Sounds like you had fun and congrats on being a guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Great job and it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this project! I would love to have the diagram for the smores box so I can make these for our upcoming family campout! My email address is hatton97@bellsouth.net

    Thanks so much!

    Vickie
    hatton97@bellsouth.net
    http://kraftkorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh MY.....So Cute! Please send me the instructions. cricutcrazylisa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Goodness!!! That is darling!!! I would love the template or instructions for that sweet Smore box!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!
    Tinab32@cox.net
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there ! Just like the other ladies I can't beleive how stinkin cute this box is. I would like to have the instuction for that smore box please and can't wait to see your new projects! I put you in my favorites. Later. joanbinda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,The smore boxes are so cute!! How clever and thanks for sharing! I would also love to have the directions for the box. srwaterman1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The smore boxes are so cute!! How clever and thanks for sharing! I would also love to have the directions for the box. I want to make for Halloween get together with the girls. steph@quillingroom.com

    ReplyDelete