CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Friday, July 15, 2011

Inky Antics and Honey Pop

These cards are so much fun to make. It will make a kid out of you everytime you open the card. If you would like to see more you can go to the www.inkyantics.com site they have the stamps and the honeypop paper. I purchased mine at Archivers. The stamps are great even if you don't have the honey pop paper. Trying to use up some of those scraps, along with my copics, these were done alittle bit more masculine as most people know masculine cards seem to be a little harder to make sometimes. Thanks for looking and would love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

  1. What fun cards those are. It looks like the frog jumped of the shroom. I still can't find my shroom!!!!!lol
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete