CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Wishes

The first card was done using the Just a Note from the E2 machine for the cupcakes, along with stickles, Birthday Wishes, and a Punch for the border for the cupcakes.
The second card was done with the stampin up set, I wanted this to look like a walk up pastry shop.

And the best part about these 2 cards is I used all scraps. I am trying hard to use up some of my scraps so my next few posting will be using nothing but scrap papers. Please check back to see what else I'll be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment