CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Friday, January 20, 2012

January Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge

The Challenge: Create a scrapbook page or mini album reviewing the year 2011. What was memorable about the year overall? Or maybe you want to summarize the events that happened each month in your life. Whatever your approace, use your Cricut machines to tell your 2011 story.

I chose to do a collage print for my layout this was something I had never done before as far as making a scrapbook page using a collage.  I really enjoyed doing this as it brought back alot of special memories.  I think this will be something that I do for future years and make my own special book with just the year in review page layouts.  I used Graffically Speaking  for the memories, & Memory Lane, 2011 was done using storybook, one of my favorite carts.  I then typed each of the captions in colored ink on computer to match my paper cut into strips and added some brads.  Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. I like the collage effect, you did a great job on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute layout. I love the collage you created. I saw this on the Circle blog so I popped over to check it out. I am a new follower and am looking forward to more of your creations!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete