CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year New ME

Happy New Year to everyone, sorry it has been so long since I posted anything but I'm back and ready to start the year off right.  With all the talk of a new year and organization I took it upon my self to make a resolution that this year I was gonna be more organized, more crafty, more inspiring, and definitely more fit.  Since Oct1 2011, I found out I was diabetic and am learning new things constantly with that, that gave me the kick start to get motivated on many levels.  As to date I've lost 25 lbs and am learning to like foods that I may have never tried.  So with that motivation I want to carry that over into other parts of my life for 2012 to be an awesome year with many achievements along the way. Everyone was talking about their organization and have been working very hard so I to jumped on the wagon and started with my scraproom, (now if I can just keep it that way).   I'm so happy with it now I just want to go and craft.  Oh and here is a picture of me down 25lbs to start with. Great way to start the new year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment