CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, March 28, 2013

Home Tweet Home

This card is a 6 x 6 card and I just wanted to make something quick to do alittle crafting.  After being gone for a week to Disney I  just wanted something to do instead of trying to figure out how many pictures to print as we only took 2300 pictures.  So this was my distraction project Hope you like it.
I used Inkadinkado stamp called Natures Garden, I colored the image with copics, added a ribbon and some flat back pearls. The brown detailed background is from Joann Fabrics it is called Layers from DAVIDTUTERA Celebrate(it is in the card section where you buy your premade cards) it was an A2 size they come 12 to a set and one piece is like embossed the other is cut out.  I thought they would be great when making quick cards.  I only used the cut out on this card.  Thanks for stopping in. And as nice as Disney was the card says it all.  Home Tweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment