CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All Dressed Up

Todays card was done with the Stampin Up set All dressed up.  My friend Barbie from http://senditagain.blogspot.com/  let me borrow her All Dressed Up set dies and stamps.  So this is what I decided to do with this one.  The card is 6 x 6, the lattice look is a die cut image from cricut it was one of their free cuts for one of the pevious weeks, I also used a card front from a package of zebra cards that I had on hand, along with a spellbinder floral ovals, added some bling cutouts pieces along with gathered a piece of sheer ribbon and stamped the birthday wishes stamp and glued on top of gathered ribbon.  Everybody knows that you should all have that special little black dress for those special occasions.  I think she will be noticed in this this little number thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Such a BEAUTIFUL card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out so beautiful. Love the sheer ribbon you used under the sentiment. Your card is way too cute!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job my friend, love the little black dress!
    And you are so welcomed, anytime.
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete