CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, January 21, 2013

Marvelous Squares & Tuck & Fold

This card is a 5.5 x 7.5 card.  I used the spellbinder die marvelous squares along with the tuck & fold diamond cut.  I also added some heart gems along with rhinestones for alittle sparkle. Not my normal color choice either but I really like the tan and red.  I think using this color choice it makes the red really stand out. Hope you like. 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'm going to have to barrow some of your new toys. I don't have any of the tuck and fold dies yet, but I hope we can scrap together soon. I love your color choices, they look great together! Great design on your card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete