CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Because

This card was made with the background stamp from Justrite Heart Scroll Background stamp, I used the large fiskars stamp press which worked fantastic with this large stamp. I also cut the teddy bear from teddy bear parade cricut cartridge at 3.75 inches, used my stickles for alittle highlight on the wings and the yellow parts of the bee. Added alittle  bling, I also used a paper tape for the ribbon look at the bottom of the card.  Thanks for buzzing by today.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just so cute. That yellow is so bright and pretty!!! Glad you were able to use your Fiskar's Press for your large stamps.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking this up to my teddy bear contest. This is so stinking cute!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The voting has started and it will only allow you to vote once. So tell your friends. http://melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/01/naked-teddy-bear-parade-contest.html

    ReplyDelete