CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, June 2, 2012

Welcome Ya'll

Everybody knows that ya'll is a Southern thing so wanted ya'll to have a little southern welcome when you come to visit.  Went to a scrapbooking crop this weekend and this is what I made, since I have a ton of vinyl just sitting there looking so pretty I decided to give it a proper home.  So Ya'LL be sure and come back now to see more versions of this. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so great - thanks for sharing, it brought a lovely smile to my face:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and yellow.
    Is that a tile and what size did you use...I just might have to scrap lift. Lol

    ReplyDelete