CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, May 28, 2012

Love Birds

Thanks for stopping by on this Memorial Day, I just want to say this day is such a special day even though we are mourning those that have fought the fight for our freedom before us, we owe graditude to each and everyone that has and is or will fight for our freedoms in the future.

I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it. It is made by Whimsy and is called Bird Swing, This is a 6 x 6 card, I personnally like doing the 6 x6 cards even though they cost more to mail it gives you more room to add things to your card. I'm really trying to use some different color combinations. Colored with copics and glitter pens, used MS branch punch and once again I didn't label my punch I don't know what it is called.  I have started labeling all my punches now when I get them so that I know what they are called when working on projects.  Thanks for popping in today.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!Love the color combo!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend,
    I love your little tweets on a swing. How adorable! Love the edge punch you used. I don't think I have seen that one before. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Cute image and great layering of items.

    ReplyDelete