CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting ready for christmas

This was a wreath I made today.  Using the deco mesh these are so super easy to make  and quick, you can make them as elaborate as you want or as simple as you want. 

Here is what happened over the weekend, as we are gonna be doing some work to our house soon we had to get rid of this tree.  It looks so different now.





2 hours from start to finish and yard cleaned up.  Hate to loose the shade but sometimes there has to be a sacrifice.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize that tree was so big!
    Thank you for enabling me on the wreath projects. Now I'm working on my second one, and thinking about a third.:)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend!! Just checking in to see if you had anything new. I'll stop in again soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you bring it in and decorate it!?

    ReplyDelete