CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Woodlands

These were some cards I made over the last few days.  The one on the left was stamped with a hero arts stamp called pinecone wreath, added some little bling and poped it up on card.  The 2nd card was done with a stamp from Northwood Rubber stamps cardinals in Pine tree.  This was a fun stamp to use as I used several different things on this stamp from liquid applique, stickles and the colored some in with pencils.  My favorite was the stickles.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment