CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Spirit

Here are a few things that I've been working on over the last week and at the weekend crop.  The first card is a gatefold card that my friend Lorraine showed me how to do and thanks to her having something that matched my paper she let me have her colored stamp image to finish off my card. Isn't it great when you have friend to crop with and they let you have what you need to finish that certain image that you want.

The next card was done as a make and take at the crop using the Art Philosophy cart for the snowflake and a snowflake saying from one of the current stamps sets from Close to My Heart. It was inked in chocolate brown.
The next one was a card I made using one of the angel company stamps, and a CTMH stamp set for the wording.  I can see this window opening being used for others, sorry to see The Angel company leave us as they had some real cute stamps.


The next one was done using Doodle charms for the snow globe and a Stampin Up set called Warmest of Wishes(Hostess) and some of the cards from Michaels that have the pre-printed fronts.

Well thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed.  Leave alittle love if you liked my cards.  Thanks see ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are all so adorable! Love the little girl on the window card. These look just as beautiful on your blog as they do in person. Thanks for sharing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete