CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, October 1, 2011

Accordian card

This was a card that I saw done on the cricut board, there is a tutorial done over at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/  So Ithought I would try one, however my first one didn't turn out right so we started over.  I tried alittle somethiing different with mine since the ovening was gonna be small I used the Tim Holz flower die and cut 3 strips out.  I trimmed one of the strips by taking off the scallopped edge , I then taped all three peices together and folded since it already had the crease line in it.  Used my gypsy to cut out the shape on the front of card put the accordian behind that and added to the front of a card, added some ribbon and flowers.  On the inside I stamped Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I think you card turned out great. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete