CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Friday, September 23, 2011

Studio G Cards

These 2 cards were some that I picked up at Michaels and Walmart, The ghost was from Michaels and so I just wanted to do some quick little things to these cards so I stamped and colored with my copics, inside says Boo where the eyes are and Have a Happy Halloween.  The 2nd card was from Walmart, they now carry alot of studio G products from glitter, stamps, small embellishments and some note cards for 97 cents.  As I have so many stickers and things that aren't really my style, ( you know all that sticker stuff you bought when you first started scrapbooking) well things have changed so I thought what better way to use them than make some quick cards.  The center cutout was already done, so I used a dollar stamp from my collection, ribbon and some stickers.  Real quick and simple even the kiddos could do something like this when they come to visit.  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea using "boo" on the ghost card. Love the fact that the window card is ready to decorate. Sure makes it simple when you're in a hurry.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete