CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Friday, September 16, 2011

A little like fall

Today is so nice and such a drastic change in the weather, it is only 70 degress today and feels wonderful. So with the little nip in the air I thought this would be perfect for this fall day. I made this center step card and I used flower soft and stickles along with some embelishments that I had on hand.

Here are the instructions for making this card:
Card stock 5 1/2 x 11
Line cardstock up in paper trimmer so that the edge of the card is at the 1" mark. Position the cutting blade at 1" and cut from 1" to 6.5".
Flip card over and do the same on the other side.
Step 2
Place cardstock onto scoring tool and score along the long side of the card from the edge to the cut line at 1", 2" and 6.5".
Step 3
Repeat step 3 on opposite edge of card.
Step 4
Score between cut lines at 5 1/2".
Step 5
Fold at the score lines. The first, third and center score lines are mountain folds. The second score line is a valley fold. Reinforce score lines to make folds crisp.

Step 6
Stamp and decorate your card as desired.
Change it up
Vary the width of the center panel or the two side panels by adjusting the width of the card that you start with. Thanks for stopping by .

1 comment: