CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keeping track of all those Cricut Carts

There is a lady that has done an awesome job of making a list for your cricut cartridges. You can go through an check the ones you have or the ones you want and print it off and keep up with it for your own records. After doing this I realized I have accumlated a total of 198 cricut cartridges. Wow!!!!! Maybe that explains why I have a hard time finding things. Thanks for sharing that link with us.

http://joyslife.com/CricutCartChecklist.html

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I think you need to get two more so that you can have an even 200.LOL
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete