CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodies, Milk glass, Halloween Card

I got a wonderful chunky charm from my friend Lorraine, and lots of other goodies too.  Did some shopping, which I seem to do more of lately than crafting.  Added to my collection of milk glass and also made a Halloween card.  The Halloween card is a chipboard card and this is a great way to use up all that chipboard that you have in different shapes.  I know I have lots of the books that I have never gotten around to making so this way you can make some awesome cards.  Thanks for looking today sorry it has been so long since I posted.  I have been stalking youtube videos.  If you are interested in seeing all my videos please ccheck me out as Scrapngigi on youtube.  Would love to have more followers there too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment