CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, May 6, 2013

Graphic 45 Curtin Call

While it has been awhile since I have posted anything, I have been wanting to try my hand at some graphic 45 paper that I got from Big Lots.  So here is my first attempt with this paper line.  I did use the silhouette to cut my beige background on card it is actually a open design envelope and i just folded over some brown paper and glued down, I used glimmer mist on my flowers, some black cardboard for my background papers, and some bling to make it pop alittle.  Inside I used a stamp from my stash and elevated the cardboard at bottom with foam tape to have a place to put my stick pins.  Thanks for stopping by sorry it has been so long, but I'm so thankful for my faithful followers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment