CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Silhouette first cuts

I used my silhouette for the first time and I think I'm gonna be in love with this machine.  It seems to be super easy even right out of the box.  My first cut was these two items a doily and a frame

They were extremely good cuts I thought and super easy to manuever.  My next item was a piano card.  This was a card I had wanted to do for sometime and the card choice was super easy.  I cant wait to learn all the ins and outs of this machine.  I have been watching some videos and find that everyone that has posted a video of this machine has done a wonderful job passing on their knowledge  of the silhouette.  Hopefully I will be doing that soon too.  But for now I think I'm in love, I wont be getting rid of my cricut but I think she will find herself quite content and loved at her new home.
Used a spellbinder die, paper flowers and a stamp from my stash, and some glittered ribbon across the top of the keys.  Thanks for stopping in to see my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment