CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Inside & Outside Pocket

I have several birthday coming up in May so I was working on some cards, I don't know if this has been done before but I kind of made this card by mistake, in an attempt to do something different I came up with something wonderful for gift card giving. Here is my card made good.


Here is what you do to make this card, I was videoing it and camera messed up so here is the hands on method.  Start with a piece of 12 x 12  or 8 1/2 x 11 double sided printed paper.  Cut paper to 8 1/2 x 11.
You will have the  paper laying infront of you like a regular piece of paper score in the middle at 4.25, turn paper and score at the 5.5 mark you now have a piece of paper scored with 4 equal parts.
With outside print that you want to see the most of facing you place paper on Martha Stewart score baord in vertical form start at the top score at 4.50 and score over to the side forming a triangle on the right corner, turn paper around (bottom to top) and repeat score lines.
Now start folding


Front


Inside

Back
Now you can embellish this card any way you see fit, punch some borders and add to the slants, use ribbon on front, add cricut cuts, put your sentiments on a tag and place in the front pocket and your gift card in the second pocket.  Thanks for stopping by Hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment