CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Thursday, March 8, 2012

Topsy Turvy Birthday

This card was made using the Just Rite Topsy Turvy stamp set and the window die from Heartfelt Creations site, double loop bow, flowers and colored with my copics.

Here comes Peter Cotton tail


Copics and some easter embellishemnts from my stash was used to make this.  I got the stamp from Archivers and just love it, added some glitter pens highlights to the eggs, used  a CTMH stamp for happy easter,(Say it in Style), & butterfly is from  purple daisy designs.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your cards on the MB. Beautiful and so detailed. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete