CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First video of a messy room

This is a trial run of posting my first video.  It is not the best quality but for $10 it works for now and thanks to Lorraine I now know how to post videos.  I will post a better video when the room is clean after my vacation to FL to see my grandkids. Just a peak at my room.

2 comments:

  1. Gigi, you did a terrific job on your first video!!!
    I am so excited that you will be filming your work. Have a great trip to Florida and say hi to all. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo, that is NOT a messy craft room. If you wanna see "messy", check out "my blog". LOL

    Click on under Labels "Craft Room Clean-up". Then, you'll see MESSY! LOL

    Love your scrap space! You have nice company in there! ;-)

    ReplyDelete