CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, March 21, 2011

Canvas art

This was a kit that I bought a couple of years ago, and for some reason it was alittle intimidating to start the project.  Don't know if it was I was waiting on the right pictures or just the canvas art part of it.  I did decide to do this today as a challenge and now I want to do more on canvas.  This was a 9 x 12 artist canvas with the wooden frame on the back, I added an 81/2 x 11 paper and then ribbons and started embellishing.  Everything came in the kit  so now after probably 2 years it is finally done.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!! I think you family photos inspired you!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete