CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yard Sale Goodies

I went to a scrapbooking yardsale this morning with 2 very close friends and these are some of the goodies I got.  I also got a whole box of the cards & scrapbooking trends magazines. Everyone was happy with their goodies especially Lorraine she got the copic markers, (she is so lucky).  Can't wait to see what we all create. Anita got a pasta maker I think that was what she was the most excited about along with ribbon, and other goodies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment